Let me try and make out some top 5 phrases/questions asked by most of their Bosses to their workers in a [sarcastic] manner, and which obviously makes them to feel a bit, though they do/answer to those work/questions.
And these assumptions might not hold good for exceptional bosses. :)
Here we go:
5. "Don't forget to do that, before you leave for the day."
4. "Hope we can finish this functionality by EOD."
3. "Can you please follow up and get this done ASAP."
2. "Could you revert the changes you have made, the previous implementation itself looked better."
1. "Did you get any chance to look into that issue?"
Make it WORK then Make it BETTER
2 months ago