Thursday, June 21, 2007

Whats coming next ?

From my childhood days i have this [bad or whatever] practice of just checking the Calendar for 'What is coming next ?? Which makes me feel happy/better/something !!'. May be many others might also be doing the same.. Does that mean, that we are failing to live and enjoy each and every moment.. Might be, but thats not always possible rite.. [When your boss is sitting next asking u to do something, when u r attending an interview, when u r writing a board exam...etc etc.. am just trying to go backwards in time.. :D]

Ok.. Thats all set aside, but what sort of this 'Whats next?' thing that used to make me drive and push my present time.. Well, it kept on varying from time to time.. During school days, i just wait for the forthcoming quarterly, half-yearly or summer holidays there by pushing hard my hectic working days :P.. When it came to my college days, as i was away from my home, whenever i was able to note/plan in my calendar for my next trip to my hometown, i will just try push those in between days.. :)

But as the days are passing, my preferences/type of 'Whats next?' might be changing, though my attitude as such of 'Whats next?' can't be removed ?? Is it good to remove that mentality ?? I have got no idea.. But i used to love the quote, 'Enjoy every moments of life' :) Though am failing to do the same.

And BTW, why am i making such a post now.
May be, am nearing some event in my Calendar.. :)

4 comments:

Potter said...

yaava event adhu antha helallavaa?
btw. blog chennagidhe.

Unknown said...

eppadida?? eppadida unnala mattum indha madhiri vettiya blog ezhutha mudiyidhu?? kadavule...

Vignesh Kumar said...

@Venkat,
1 more day to go.. Ooo..
I seriously don't feel like working at all.. Though my PL, asking me to do this and that.. :(

@D,
Blog-gungrathae vetti-a irukkavanga ellam, oru vetti-yana vishayatha entha alavukku vetti murikra maadhri ezhuthuranga ngrathulathaan irukku..
He he he :D

Anonymous said...

I think people who want to be always happy no matter what (the 'happily ever now' types) end up staying present. Craving can only fill you with miseries and alleged expectations.

Sorry, but learning to stay present takes time. :)